Hostinger provides multiple web hosting services at a budget price. It also deals with one of the most convenient WordPress hosting plans. Its pricing is also quite affordable as compared to its rivals. But still, many users wonder is Hostinger good for WordPress or not.
In this Hostinger WordPress hosting review, we will explore the features, drawbacks, and prices more briefly to know better about the WordPress hosting of Hostinger.
What Are The Features Of Hostinger WordPress Hosting?
First, we will begin with the features of Hostinger, to find is Hostinger good for WordPress or not. It provides several features with its WordPress hosting that are:
- 99.9% Uptime: Uptime is the first thing that you should look up into a web hosting service provider. Many hosting services provide good uptime. But in this race, Hostinger WordPress hosting tops because of the 99.99% website uptime.
- Good Loading Speed: Hostinger provides a good loading speed, so you do not have to wait long to open a website. It offers a loading speed of 150ms that is very fast as compared to other web hosting service providers.
- Great WordPress Experience: Commencing a website in WordPress through Hostinger is so easy to do. It provides free SSD storage, NGINX, PHP7, PHP8, and free CDN. All this makes it very easy to use a WordPress website through Hostinger.
- Automatic Backups: Regular backup for your data is very important as it prevents you from data loss, hackers, broken hard drives, and any other incident. This feature provides you security against data loss and recovers all files.
- Free Domain Name: WordPress Hostinger services provide a free Domain Name for a year. Besides this, you can also add 2-300 sub-domains according to the type of plan that you choose.
- Free WordPress Themes: It provides you custom themes page templates for free to enhance the look of your website.
- Free SSL Certificate: It issues a free SSL certificate to secure your website. This can help you in providing authenticity to your website.
- 24/7 Customer Support: If you have any issues related to web hosting, you can contact customer support that is 24/7 available. There is no time limit for users to ask about any issues with customer care services.
- 30-days Money Back Guarantee: You can get your money refunded after 30 days if you feel its services are not suitable according to your needs.
So, there are the major attributes linked to the WordPress hosting of Hostinger. In the further part of this Hostinger WordPress hosting review, will discuss its pricing.
Pricing Of Hostinger WordPress Web Hosting: Is It Affordable Or Not?
The prices of WordPress web hosting of Hostinger differ as per the plan you choose. We have mentioned all the plans here to do Hostinger WordPress hosting review:
|Hosting Type||Pricing Of Hostinger WordPress Hosting||Attributes|
|Single WordPress||$1.99/month||1 website and 30GB SSD storage|
|WordPress Starter||$2.99/month||100 websites and 100GB SSD storage|
|Business WordPress||$5.99/month||100 websites and 200GB SSD storage|
|WordPress Pro||$11.59/month||300 websites and 200GB SSD storage|
These are the different pricing plans offered by Hostinger for WordPress hosting services. Any of the plans you can choose as per your preference.
Pros And Cons Of WordPress Hostinger Hosting
After the features and pricing part, it is very important to explore the benefits and drawbacks. This will help you more to know is Hostinger good for WordPress or not.
|Pros Of WordPress Hostinger||Cons Of WordPress Hosting|
|1. Guaranteed refund in 30 days.|
2. All plans provide a Free SSL certificate and Bitninja security.
3. Free Domain name for a year and unlimited subdomains.
4. Tops in uptime provider as compared to others with 99% uptime and fast loading speed.
5. WordPress auto-installer is so easy that it starts only with one click.
6. Customer chat support is always available.
|1. All of its plans do not provide a free Domain name.|
2. No version is available for mobile devices.
Conclusion: Is Hostinger Good for WordPress?
We explored all the essential aspects of WordPress hosting this Hostinger WordPress Hosting Review. From that, we come to an end that Hostinger is good for WordPress. It offers many premium features along with customer support with an experienced team. It also providers great uptime and website loading speed.
So with an overall review, we can say that Hostinger WordPress Hosting provides great performance to its users with heavy-traffic sites.
Is WordPress Free With Hostinger?
Yes, WordPress is free with Hostinger. A self-hosted WordPress can be downloaded and used for free along with some custom themes and plugins. But for full-fledged WordPress hosting services you need to pay some subscription amount.
Does Hostinger WordPress Have A Free Domain?
Yes, Hostinger WordPress Hosting provides free Domain for a year. If you use a personal plan and you earlier have a Domain, you can create a new custom domain for your site. After a year you need to renew your existing domain name for further use.
Can I Host Multiple Websites Through Hostinger WordPress Hosting?
Yes, you can host multiple websites on Hostinger just by clicking on add Website option in your hPanel’s domain section.
Does Hostinger use cPanel?
No, Hostinger does not provide cPanel. It provides a self-developed control panel through which you can configure your server.
Also Read: How To Use Wondershare Filmora?
Add a Comment